- Manual Silk screen printer
- single color
- Printing speed(pcs/h)
- Working platform area(mm)
- Maximum printing area(mm
- Largest screen setup (mm)
- Minimum screen setup (mm)
- Load bearing thickness(mm)
- Work pressure(Mpa)
- Gas consumption(0.6Mpa)(L/pcs)
- Power (kw)
- Minimum height of workbench plate (relative ground
- Shape size (l*w*h)(mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Nominal voltage(v/Hz)
- 220V50HZ / 380V
Silk screen printer are widely used in the packaging industry ;Also suitable for electronic industry related printing.
The screen printer is a machine that prints on screen plates and is a type of printing machine. A screen printer is a machine for printing text and images and is a general term for machines or equipment used to produce printed matter. The screen printing machine is a representative printing device in the stencil printing machine. The material for making the wire mesh can be made of nylon wire, copper wire, steel wire or stainless steel wire in addition to the silk. Can be divided into flat screen printing machine, curved screen printing machine, rotary screen printing machine, etc.
1) oblique arm structure.
2) the lifting and lifting of the printing arm -- it adopts the frequency conversion system and the connected reducer, and the speed is adjustable.
3) drag of the printing knife -- variable frequency drag system drives the printing tool holder and synchronous belt drive.
4) separate adjustment and control of printing/ink return speed, convenient travel adjustment.
5) stainless steel bond printing platform, decorated with fine adsorption holes for less than 30 minutes 1.0~1.5, strong vacuum automatic adsorption.
6) the horizontal and vertical direction of the printing platform is set with accurate adjustment, and the multi-color matching is accurate.
7) pneumatic disconnecting device, effectively preventing large area of printing paper and printing pattern paste.
8) 2 sets /4 cylinders ensure the balance and stability of printing and ink return pressure, and the ink scraper and ink return knife automatically switch.
9) the Angle of scraping and ink return can be adjusted, and the operation is flexible and convenient.
Screen printing can be divided into many types according to its layout, printer variety, ink properties and type of substrate, but the printing methods can be divided into the following.
1. Flat screen printing: Flat screen printing machine is a method of printing on a flat substrate by using a flat screen version. When printing, the printing plate is fixed and the offset printing plate is moved.
2. Flat screen curved screen printing: Flat screen curved screen printing is a method of printing on a curved substrate (such as a ball, cylinder, cylinder, etc.). During printing, the squeegee is fixed, the plate moves in the horizontal direction, and the substrate rotates with the plate.
3. Circular screen printing: rotary screen printing is a cylindrical screen printing system in which a fixed squeegee plate is mounted in the cylinder, and the cylindrical printing plate is synchronous with the substrate to perform a linear speed moving printing method.
4. Indirect screen printing: The first three methods directly print the substrate from the printing plate, but only print some regular geometric shapes, such as plane, cylindrical surface, conical surface, etc., for complex shapes, angular and concave For surface-shaped objects, they must be printed by indirect screen printing. The process often consists of two parts: flat screen printing and transfer, that is, screen-printed images are not directly printed on the substrate, but printed first. On the flat material, transfer it to the substrate by a certain method. One of the methods of indirect printing is to first print an image on a flat glass by flat screen printing, and then use an elastic silicone head to draw an ink image from the glass as stamped, and then transfer it to the profile. Surface: Another type of indirect screen printing is transfer paper, such as: screen printing paper + thermal transfer, screen printing paper + pressure sensitive transfer, screen printing paper + solvent activation transfer Printed. Indirect screen printing has become a major area of the printing industry
Working platform area(mm)
Maximum printing area(mm)
Largest screen setup (mm)
Minimum screen setup (mm)
Load bearing thickness(mm)
Minimum height of workbench plate (relative ground)(mm)
Shape size (l*w*h)(mm)
220V50HZ / 380V
Technical specification for PP corrugated sheet silk screen printing
Oblique arm type
Steel structure welding
Welding, plane to be processed
Driver of lift
Fujian sanye, shilin frequency converter
Sanye motor, shilin frequency converter
Cylindrical guide shaft
Joint venture guide shaft
Net plate clamping
Ink scraping system
Platform for fine-tuning
Domestic and foreign famous brands
Delixi contactor, HWL induction switch
Solenoid valve, oil water separator
Red oxide brake